Polygamistic tribalism causes high genetic anomalies, is about lizard brain sex, not mature adult parenting
The ‘incest family’ – where 38 related members lived in tribalistic sexual deviancy – producing a dozen mute and deformed kids
- The Colt family was found living in a remote bush camp in southern NSW in 2012
- The 38-strong ‘incest’ clan was crammed into squalid caravans, sheds and tents
- Adults allegedly had sex with their children and siblings had sex with each other
- Children were illiterate, malnourished and did not know what toilet paper was for
- Children’s Court judge made the rare decision to make details of the case public
Wherever in the world adult 2 person parenting is the norm, the entire culture excels.
Adult reproductive health must be made available to every single young person on earth!
All that’s needed is repeal any and all anti abortion laws, and give the down and outers total access to adult family planning and the whole Central American thug culture will graduate from immature thugdom to high functioning adulthood
American troops are being deployed to the Mexican border as part of President Donald Trump’s plan to stop illegal immigration and drug trafficking.
‘Tonight, National Guard troops are deploying to support border security missions along the U.S. southwest border,’ a joint statement released by Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen and Secretary of Defense James Mattis said on Friday evening.
‘Working closely with the border governors, the Department of Homeland Security identified security vulnerabilities that could be addressed by the National Guard. We appreciate the governors’ support and are dedicated to working with them to secure the national borders.’
Central Americans fleeing violence and unrest march unchallenged through Mexico towards the US border
- 1,200 migrants from Central America headed on foot to the US on Sunday
- 80 per cent of the migrants hail from Honduras, where there has been political unrest and gang activity
- The trek is organized by Pueblos Sin Fronteras, meaning People Without Borders
- Migrants sleep on the floor of town plazas, eat charity meals by local churches, and ride on the top of dangerous freight trains during the month-long trip
- The group is currently trekking through Mexico
Honduras doesn’t take care of it’s young women and children, resulting in fatherlessness, violence and instability